Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lendon Jess

Lendon Jess Arrington has arrived! I'm sure many of you know that we had our sweet little boy last week. He was born on March 5 at 5:43 am. He weighed 7 lb 5 oz and was 20 inches long. The delivery was perfect, he is healthy and absolutely beautiful and I am feeling wonderful! Jess and Kayson are loving the new addition as well. Things are wonderful! The transition has it's challenges, but so far I have nothing to complain about. From what I expected, things are going pretty smoothly. Thanks to all who have been there to help .. especially my mom, Jess' mom, and my wonderful neighbors who keep an eye on me! Life couldn't be better! Enjoy these beautiful pics!
Look how tiny his beautiful head is in that coat!
Cute little body!
Kayson loves his brother .. and LOVES to show it!

8 comments:

Sharece said...

O so cute! Those are some wonderful pictures! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Amber said...

thanks Lara! Cute kids! Love you all!

Kari said...

So precious! Congratulations!!! We love you.

The Clarks said...

yea! congratulations lara and jess! he is a cutie and i especially love the picture of the two brothers! =) love you guys.

Sarah said...

He is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet him.

Karley said...

He is too cute! What a beautiful family!

Hmachine said...

LARA!!!! he is sooo stinkin' cute!!! :) :) I love looking at the pictures.

Eric and Hayley said...

He is adorable. I want to hold him. I am so glad that you guys came over the other weekend. It was so good to see you both and I just love lil' Kayson. He is such a cutie.