Thursday, May 7, 2009

If you're happy and you know it ...

These boys sure put a smile on my face. Kayson has been so kissy lately. He loves to give kisses. As a mom, I can't complain abt that at all! I'll take them whenever I can. In fact, you'll often find me begging for kisses .. you should see him pucker, you'd beg too! :) He is so very handsome. Don't you agree? He also gives the tightest hugs. I guess he learned from me. He will just squeeze around my neck with so much intensity. I just love my boy. He is such a good sleeper too. I can ask him if he is ready for a nap and he will tell me. Most of the time he says yes, and if he says no, I'll ask him again later. I'm pretty impressed with him. He also loves to play in his room once I've put him down. But the majority of the time, he plays until he's ready and then goes to sleep. He even likes to play in the middle of the night (crazy kid) and mostly puts himself to sleep after that too. He is quite a funny kid. This is him ready for a nap .. only he went to the wrong bed! It makes him look so little! Lendon also makes me smile, of course! He is such a smiley boy! He just smiles and coos, even in the midst of cries sometimes. If he sees a face close to him, he will almost always smile. It is so sweet. I took him to his 2 month appt the other day. He is a big kid. He weighs 12 lb 5 oz (67%) and is 24.25 inches long (91%). Can you believe it? 90th percentile on height! My boy is very tall right now. He is definitely bigger than Kayson, I can see that. He is such a cutie. I love this pic -he is just so adorable. I especially love how it shows his chubby cheek!And just a cute one that I love being so strong. Did I mention that I love these boys? Because I sure do!

1 comment:

Sharece said...

I love Kayson's hugs too! What a cutie. And Lendon's smiles are so fun. You're a lucky mamma!