Friday, June 5, 2009

Water Fun!

Kayson loves to play in the water. He always has, but last year was more reserved when it was cold. I think this year he has got past that. Last week, the sprinklers were on, he was enjoying looking at them thru the window. Then I showed him what fun sprinklers really can be. This is us AFTER our fun of running thru the sprinklers. We told him to show daddy how much fun he had ... This week I spent up at my mom's .. just for a change in scene. It really made me want a back yard b/c of all the fun he had. One of the days, Kenna set up her water toys in their back yard. The cousins had a blast! Then Kayson and Jason bathed together too. hee hee. Sharece and I were worried at first .. will they do okay together? (Sometimes they want the same toys and don't play well together). But they had a lot of fun splashing and playing! I didn't get any good ones of both, but I got some good cheezer grins! We had such a fun time at mom's house. It was a nice break for me!

3 comments:

Kari said...

That looks like so much fun! You're so lucky that your kids can do things with their cousins. I miss that even though I love it out here. Bixente's birthday is June 26th? When's Kayson's?

Kari said...

Sorry, Bixente's birthday is July 26th so they are actually 5 days apart! How fun. I accidentally typed June since that's my birthday. Woops!

Anonymous said...

You look like such a fun Mom in that first pic! Kayson is a lucky boy...
Jen