Monday, August 10, 2009

Loads of pictures!

I have so many fun pics and videos .. and I haven't blogged in a while. So, this will be a load of random cuteness! Enjoy!! Kayson loves to play with Lendon .. and Lendon loves it too. Here is Kayson's version of "this little piggy." (and don't believe Lendon's face .. he may look bored but he was so sad when Kayson would stop!) My Lendon is growing up. He is rolling over now! Unfortunately, he always stops and stares at the camera when I get it out. However, I was able to get his talking. Kayson loves to sing and dance. Here is his "Happy Birthday!" My own photo shoot of Lendon! He was so cute. Kayson woke up only after a minute or so .. so he joined in. After that, I had a hard time getting Lendon to look at me .. he loves his brother! My boys in their daddy's hat! More having fun together. Doesn't he look so big!?!

2 comments:

kemery755 said...

Oh my goodness what cute little boys!! They're getting so big! I can't wait for Sydney to start rolling over too.

The Clarks said...

oh my! lendon is getting big! i loved kayson's version of "this little piggy." so cute! =)