Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My fun project.

I know .. when I post, I really post. Make sure you look below, there are about 4 new posts for you to enjoy. This one is about ME! I've found a new hobby. It isn't an every day thing, but for special occasions, I sure have fun doing it. My dad had his 60th birthday on Saturday, so we all got together to celebrate. I was put in charge of the cake because I've had some fun with others before. My dad grew up as a farmer and, as Shonda said, he will always be a farmer! So, in celebration of his birth and who he is, this is what I did: It is far from being done professionally, but it was a lot of fun to do! It took a little time and planning, but fun projects like this are just what I need every once in a while. I am slowly trying to add fun things in my day-to-day life to give myself a little more ... substance! So this was great!

4 comments:

One mom said...

Great job - that looks like a lot of work but mostly a lot of fun. I am sure your dad was delighted to see his cake! As stay-at-home moms, it is so important to find things to do that help you improve yourself and that are fun. Your boys are so handsome - I loved the Len-o-lantern and the roaring, self-admiring lion. Precious!

Kari said...

Very fun! It's nice to have something special and different to do. Great job.

6littleanimals said...

Aaron says he will happily eat any 'substance' that you make!

Love you, sister.

-Kenna

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

LAra, that is awesome!