Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Full of Thanks!

I truly am full of thanks ... but that is not the reason my background is still a Thanksgiving background. Arrgh! I can't get it to change! I do everything like it says, but then it stays the same as it was before. sigh. Just enjoy my "give thanks" background for a while! And since it is there, I'll just say that I really do have a lot to be thankful for. I often think how blessed I am to have such a good husband. No matter how busy he gets with work, he always makes me feel so special and loved. He never forgets me. My Kayson is another big blessing in my life. He surely is growing up. And when I'm having a hard day he notices. If I'm crying, he usually either 1) starts to whine with me (haha) or 2) he'll give me a hug. He really is sweet. I also feel very blessed to have such a wonderful pregnancy. People often ask me how I'm "feeling" and I can honestly say that I feel great! That doesn't happen a lot for women in their 7th month, I hear. I have a healthy baby, wonderful family, great neighbors, and a good ward. I could go on, but I'll stop there. I really do feel very blessed in my life!

2 comments:

Sharece said...

Umm, did you copy and paste where the old one was?? (you're probably thinking... of course!) That's wierd it won't work. If it doesn't change before we see each other I'll have to take a look at it. I love ya sister!

Eric and Hayley said...

Will you please post some pregnancy pics? I want to see your cute belly:)