Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving report!

Our Thanksgiving weekend was a BLAST! We got to spend the weekend with Jess' family .. it was perfect. Kayson loved his Thanksgiving feast! I don't think there was anything he didn't like to eat. Of course, he always has been a great eater ... you wouldn't be able to tell by his cute skinny body. I guess that is one more thing that he gets from his daddy -- tall and skinny with a high metabolism!! :)
Kayson had so much fun playing with his cousins. I meant to take more pictures, but I enjoy watching him so much I don't want to interfere by leaving to find the camera! I guess I just need to hook it to my belt so I have it at all times! :) This is one video I got of him playing in the "kids" drawer at his Grammy's.

We also got to see my side of the fam when we went to Hyrum for Holly's blessing. That was wonderful! Holly sure is a precious little girl. We enjoyed spending time there as well.

We love being with family, but it sure is nice to come back home. Kayson played and played when we got here. He was the happiest of all to be in his home!

5 comments:

Amber said...

cute kid! sure do love you.

Sharece said...

I'm so proud! You're becoming a true blogger. Keep it up. :) Your little Kayson is super cute!!!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hey Miss Lara Joan! I'm impressed and LOVED the blog!!! Keep up the good work so I can keep enjoying the fruits of your labor! It was so fun seeing Kayson playing in his favorite
drawer:) He's my cutie!
Love ya!!

Shonda Hayes said...

love the cheeser grin in that last picture

Eric and Hayley said...

Lara he's darling! How could he not have fun w/all those lids, I've never seen so many in my life (y'all must be great canners :) Oh and thanks for finally sending me your blog link by the way.