Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures.

I decided to soak my feet during conference this weekend, mmm it felt nice. Kayson couldn't resist, he joined right in! My sweet boy sleeping away. What a sweet face. Kisses from Kayson .. I'm jealous, I love those kisses! This was hilarious. I found Kayson sharing his FINGER with Lendon. As you can see, he has one in his own mouth and is sharing the other one. How thoughtful of him! Lendon smiles! (sorry it's sideways, I didn't flip it before and don't have the time to flip it now.) I love my 2 boys so much. They are both such good boys. Sometimes I wish I could just take turns with them -- maybe hire a nanny so I always have one-on-one time with each! haha. It's hard to balance the time with them both. I guess that is part of being a mom! If any of you multiple children mothers (or fathers) have any good advice on being a mother of two, send it my way .. I'm very open!

2 comments:

6littleanimals said...

Lara,
I want to see you with your two (or should I say three) boys!!! I miss you! Can't wait to see you all again.
Love, love, love you!
Kenna

Eric and Hayley said...

I love that he is sharing his finger. That is the cutest and funniest thing!