Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eating!

Kayson has so much fun eating lately! Here are some fabulous pics of some of his most unique eating moments! Sloppy Joe meat .. this spoon was daddy's idea! He loves using a fork now with ANYTHING .. as you will see. Yep, he did this one himself! Licking the beater when we made brownies. I don't think he has ever had a better treat! Olives. We put them on his finger once or twice and now, like most kids, he can't eat it w/o it being on his finger first. He must be growing up! And here he is feeding himself. Sometimes he does quite a bit better than this ... and other times a whole lot worse. So we got a good in between one. He loves to feed himself. Notice how he even moves the bowl away from me - so independent!

1 comment:

Sharece said...

Wow! I am constantly amazed at how "grown up" he is. And I can't help but think that this is a peak one year into the future of my life. What a fun little boy you have! (P.S. I'm trying not to use the word cute so much. Bryce pointed out that I ALWAYS use that word... but it's hard when your darn boy IS so cute!)