Friday, January 9, 2009

For Hayley -- my pregnant pics!

As requested (and only because requested) I am adding pics of my pregnant belly. Yes, my baby is getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER! It is a good thing that he is healthy! And I am feeling pretty good too! Here is a belly only picture -- I actually didn't take this on purpose, I was taking it with a timer and this was all I got. Oops -- haha. And here is my smiling face to go along with it! Here is a story for all to hear .. I was pretty impressed. I had a Dr appt yesterday ... with a new doctor. I still have Dr Ludlow but he has a new partner and I figured I better meet him sometime in case he is the one to deliver my baby. Well, I'll be honest, I wasn't very pleased after the appt. I tried to tell him about me and my views so he would know what to expect when I had my baby. His response wasn't what I expected. Without going into details, I felt like I didn't have his support in what I wanted for my birthing experience. However, since I don't hide my emotions very well, he knew that I wasn't satisfied. In response, he called me today specifically to apologize for coming across wrong. He also let me know that he does support the views I presented and hoped for a better appt next time. I was very impressed that he would take the time to call me to make sure our doctor-client relationship was healthy. My hats off to Dr. Warner!

5 comments:

Sharece said...

Wow, that's pretty cool that he took time to call you! It's so important to have a good relationship with your doctor :)

Unknown said...

Hey Lara Joan!
You are quite a girl! It's ok the Dr. saw your feelings written all over your face...People say the same about me, that I can't hide anything. At least people always know where they stand huh? I also, am impressed with not only you for speaking your views but for him realizing he had not considered your feelings very well and had the compassion to make it right and call you! Unusual behavior for most doctors but he definately has potential!!! Thanks for sharing!
Love ya!!!

shannon said...

oh my gosh, your belly is so tiny! i need to stop by one of these days when i take collin to pre-school at Norma's!

Eric and Hayley said...

Just for me?! Oh thanks my darling! You are so tiny and cute...I'm glad I'm finally getting to see pics! AND your hair is so short! I've never seen it this short, even on the mission...I wish I could pull off short hair and have it look stylish and fun on me as it does on you. Thanks again! I feel oh so special.

Kari said...

Congratultions! I hadn't heard that you were expecting. Cute belly shot.