Friday, January 16, 2009

My Big Boy!

Kayson is growing up leaps and bounds. He loves to try and do everything I do ... and he only wants to do it himself! Altho, if it is important enough, he'll ask for my help quite often. For example, putting on his socks. He'll try on his own, then either ask for help or ... put the sock on his hands. :) I love it! And here he is trying to put on his shoe! haha. He usually tries a little better than that .. I guess he was ready to get going! He is so talented! Here he is talking on the phone .. one on each ear! Oh, this boy gives me so many good laughs! I guess that's all for now! He keeps growing and running and keeping me busy, busy. What a fun little boy!

1 comment:

Sharece said...

Haha, so funny. He is just so grown up. I love it. I can't wait to see you guys in... an hour! Wahoo!